An online payday advance helped pay off my vet bill
I had only budgeted $250 for the trip to the veterinarian. Unfortunately, the bill came to $500. I have an ongoing battle with my bank because of its exorbitant overdraft fees and knew that wasn’t going to be an option for me. I could never figure out if they would pay the check and charge me the overdraft fee or bounce the check and still charge me! So I did an online search for a quick payday advance and found Personal Money Store.
A quick payday advance online
Minutes after I completed an easy three-minute payday advance application online, I was approved. Just hours after that, I had the money I needed deposited straight into my bank account. Taking an advance on my pay was the solution I was looking for.
The payday loan application was:
- Easy to complete on a secure online website
- Done without faxing of documents
- Approved in minutes
- Available as a short term payday loan or an installment loan
I will use a payday advance again, because:
- The payday loa form won’t hurt my credit score
- I can keep my credit score up by paying my bills on time
- I can have up to $1,000 in as little as two hours
- The process is simple and fast!
- I can use it to avoid bank overdraft charges, for my financial emergencies, temporary budget shortage, or for any other personal reason
- It got my vet bill paid in full and on time!
A quick payday advance can help you, too!
Is a payday advance right for you? One thing’s for sure, there is nothing like the feeling of being able to pay your bills. Now you can do it even if you are short of money, with the help of a quick payday advance. You can have your money fast with one easy, secure online application.