Should I get payday advance loans?
I was short on money, so I began weighing my options for obtaining some. I ran across payday advance loans and couldn’t help but wonder if it really was the best way to go. So I looked deeper to find out what payday advance loans are really all about, and what I discovered not only surprised me, but it even enthused me.
What are payday advance loans?
Payday advance loans are small personal loans you take out from a private lender. They can be paid back in installments, directly from your bank account. They typically are paid off in a few, small payments and can actually help you keep your finances in order. If you have been rejected by banks for credit cards or loans due to credit ratings, this may be the best route to take. You don’t have to stress with a payday advance loan.
Requirements for a payday advance loan
There are very few requirements for obtaining one of these loans, and the typical things that get you turned down for credit from a bank do not necessarily get started with payday loans.
The following are generic standard requirements of most payday advance lenders:
- Older than 18
- A U.S. citizen
- Actively employed
- Must have a checking account
Below are surprising facts about payday advance loans:
- Bad credit is accepted
- No credit is OK
- Applications online are secure and private
- Applications are quick and easy, not lengthy
- You don’t have to fax, mail or send in any documents
- You don’t have to wait days for an approval
- You can get an approval within seconds
- The funds are deposited directly into your bank account
- You don’t have to wait for a check or a debit card in the mail
- Even bankruptcy doesn’t disqualify you
Borrowing money made easy
In essence there is no reason not to take out a payday advance loan if you are in need of some quick cash. Their rates are competitive, their process is easy and simple and approval happens quickly. I ended up trying it myself and was not at all disappointed.