Updated July 2020
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE THAT THIS E-CONSENT IS BOTH FOR OUR BENEFIT AND ALSO REQUIRED BY ONE OR MORE OF THE LENDERS WITHIN OUR NETWORK TO WHOM YOU WILL BE REFERRED TO. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS AS TO WHAT, IF ANY, COMMUNICATIONS YOU WILL RECEIVE FROM ANY THIRD PARTIES, LENDER, OR IF THIS NOTICE IS EFFECTIVE FOR SUCH COMMUNICATIONS. THE OWNER OF THIS WEBSITE GENERALLY AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR USE OF THIS E-CONSENT DOCUMENT.
CONSENT FOR ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, RECORDS, AND DISCLOSURES (“E-Consent”)
Please read this information carefully and print a copy and/or retain this information for future reference. We reserve the right to modify this and update is necessary. Your use of this website and entering information into this website constitutes acceptance of this policy. Check back often to ensure you have the most current version of this policy.
- Introduction. You are using our website for the reasons stated on the website. These reasons include, but are not limited to, connecting you with a third-party service or product provider in our network. Us or one of our third parties may need your consent to use and accept electronic signatures, records, and disclosures (“E-Consent”). This policy notifies you of your rights when receiving electronic disclosures, notices, and information. By entering your information into our website fields and/or clicking on the link assenting to this notice, you acknowledge that you received this E-Consent and that you consent to conduct transactions using electronic signatures, electronic disclosures, electronic records, and electronic contract documents (“Disclosures”). Under the Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce (E-Sign Act).
- Option for Paper or Non-Electronic Records. You may request any disclosures in paper copy by contacting the party who sent them directly, which may be us, or it may be a third-party in our network.
- Scope of Consent. This E-Consent applies to all interactions online concerning you, this website, or a the third-party connected through use of this website, and includes those interactions regardless of how this site was accessed, whether from a desktop computer, mobile device, smart-phone, tablets, and the like. This E-Consent authorizes us or a third-party to process your information and interact with you electronically for the service you are seeking. Us or the third party may also send you notices electronically related to the interactions with you. Disclosures may also be provided online at ours or the third-party’s websites and may be provided by electronic mail.
- Consenting to Do Business Electronically. Before you decide to do business electronically with us or a third-party, you should consider whether you have the required hardware and software capabilities necessary for your interaction.
- Withdrawing Consent. In the event you contact Personal Money Store to withdraw your consent, we will update any records we have and will forward your request to any lender or third-party connecting service that received your information. YOU MUST CONTACT ANY LENDER DIRECTLY TO UPDATE YOUR PREFERENCE ON COMMUNICATIONS WITH THE LENDER OR TO RECEIVE ANY CORRESPONDENCE YOU HAD WITH THE LENDER. PERSONAL MONEY STORE DOES NOT HAVE ACCESS TO ANY OF YOUR LOAN CORRESPONDENCE AND TRANSACTIONS WITH A LENDER.
- Change to Your Contact Information. You can notify any third-party directly of any change in your electronic address or mailing address.
- CONSENT. BY CONTINUING TO USE THIS WEBSITE AND PROVIDE YOUR INFORMATION FOR OUR SERVICES , YOU ACKNOWLEDGE YOU HAVE READ THIS INFORMATION ABOUT ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, RECORDS, DISCLOSURES, AND DOING BUSINESS ELECTRONICALLY. YOU CONSENT TO USING ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, HAVING ALL DISCLOSURES PROVIDED OR MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU IN ELECTRONIC FORM. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU MAY REQUEST A PAPER COPY OF THE ELECTRONIC RECORDS AND DISCLOSURES, WHICH WILL BE PROVIDED TO YOU AT NO CHARGE. IF YOU REFRAIN FROM PROCEEDING OR USING THIS WEBSITE, THEN YOU NEITHER WISH TO USE ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES NOR RECEIVE THIS SERVICE OR CONNECTION ELECTRONICALLY.