Black Friday 2009: Sears Black Friday Now
Sears – Black Friday Deals Before Black Friday 2009!
I am so looking forward to Black Friday 2009. I’ve been waiting all year for this day to come and boy, with all the hot deals I’ve discovered, I’m afraid I might need an installment loan if I don’t reach my Black Friday budget goal.
One major retailer, however, is already buzzing with hot deals. Just to give you a head ups, Sears Black Friday ads for 2009 have already leaked online. Starting Oct. 31, and every Saturday after that up until Christmas, Sears will kick off Black Friday deals with layaway options making the traditional act of giving a lot easier and affordable. From electronics to housewares to jewelry and apparel, you can find an incredible selection of goods with hot deals for all of your holiday needs.
Sears Black Friday Now Event
Here is a small sample of Sears “Black Friday Now” deals for Saturday, Oct. 31:
• 50 percent off (save $200) Craftsman® 302-piece mechanic’s tool sets
• $79.99 (reg. $259.99) 3/8 ct. diamond stud earrings
• $174.19 (reg. $259.99) 7 1/2 ft. Wakefield Christmas tree with 700 Never Out(TM) clear or multi lights
• 50 percent off all DieHard workboots (reg. $75.00) and $19.99 (reg. $39.99) on all Covington low-shaft boots
• $399.99 closeout (reg. $699.99) ProForma XP elliptical 16-in stride length
If you think that’s not good enough, check out the extended list of hot deals for Sears Black Friday Now event here.
What is “Black Friday Now”
According Reuters, “Black Friday Now” was created after a hard wave of customer demand for day-after Thanksgiving doorbuster values came crashing in earlier in the season. Consumers who would much rather avoid the 4 a.m. morning rush right after Thanksgiving Day can take advantage of the Black Friday Now deals on each of the five consecutive Saturdays through Thanksgiving. Wow… on second note, I doubt I’ll need an installment loan with this type of offering at hand.