Amazon Black Friday 2010 ads | Save even more this season!
You don’t have to wait until Black Friday 2010 to take advantage of some of the sweetest deals this holiday season. Skip the long lines and head to Amazon.com today and save bundles on the items you’ve been saving for all year long. Keep in mind that many of the Amazon Black Friday 2010 items are on limited-supply, so don’t wait till the last minute to get your cart filled.
Amazon Black Friday 2010 ads
Amazon Black Friday 2010 ads are out, and shoppers won’t have to wait to start saving on their holiday buys. Amazon.com is searching for the best holiday savings deals out there with one purpose in mind: Beat out other store prices and unleash a list of items offered at ridiculously low prices.
Looking to get a new flat-screen HDTV for your home or office? With these Amazon Black Friday deals, you can get a Samsung 32-Inch HDTV for as low as $329.99, a savings of $170. What about a Blu-ray disc player to go with your new flat-screen TV? Wal-Mart is offering LG Blu-ray disc players for as low as $188 — not bad, considering most are priced at about $250 or more. However, at Amazon you can save even more on an LG Blu-ray player with Wi-Fi NetCast intergration — for only $151.92.
More Amazon Black Friday 2010 deals
- Archos 5 500 GB Internet Tablet with Android — $309.99 (save $190)
- Coby 1.44-Inch TFT LCD SNAPP Mini Camcorder/Camera — $19.99 (save $26)
- Pioneer TS-A6993R 6-Inch X 9-Inch, 460-Watt 5-Way Speakers — $69.99 (save $110)
- TomTom XL 340TM 4.3-Inch Portable GPS Navigator — $119.99 (save $109)
Sports and Outdoors
- Sonocaddie Auto Play Golf GPS — $178.11 (save $201.88)
- Top-Flite XL 13-Piece Complete Golf Club Set — $168.72 (save $70.28)
- Teton Sports Fox 75+10L Internal Frame Backpack — $63.81 (save $66.18)
Health and personal care
- Dr. Scholl’s DRMA7802 Hot and Cold Foot Massager — $44.98 (save $25.01)
- Wahl 4296 Deluxe Wand Full-size Massager — $29.77 (save $16.22)
- LGMedSupply LG-3000 Basic Tens Unit With 3 Treatment Modes — $24.69 (save $65.30)
Be a smart holiday shopper
If you want to save even more money this holiday season, be a smart shopper. Don’t settle too quick on the first offer. Shop around and compare prices. You never know what you’ll find or how much more you can save by taking your time to shop. Fortunately, with these Amazon Black Friday 2010 deals, you get started early before the holiday stampede rushes through.