No credit check loans provide many benefits to borrowers. It doesn’t matter what your credit score is; companies that work with no credit loan applications don’t necessarily do extensive background checks on your credit history.
Benefits of no credit check loans:
- Generally no credit checks.
- Money in your personal account, sometimes within two hours of completing your loan application.
- The loan can be paid back in installments to the lending agency.
- Your personal information is protected with online security features.
- Only need to be employed for the past three months.
- A simple three- to five-minute form to complete.
- An online textual guide to assist you through the loan application process, plus a 1-800 number to help you with any questions (if you would like to speak to a real person).
What must I have to apply for no credit check loans?
- Your social security number
- Your current address information
- Must be a legal U.S. citizen
- Must be employed for at least the past three months
- 18 years of age or older
How much will I receive?
You can get up to $1,500 if you qualify for that amount. Companies decide based on how much you need and the information you provide to them in your application. Make sure all the information you provide is accurate.
How long does the loan process take?
You should be informed of your status just minutes after submitting your form. The loan agency will contact you via e-mail to let you know whether they have accepted your application.
Where to get no credit check loans?
You’re in luck. The website you are on right now connects people with loan companies online that offer different types of loan products, from no credit check loans to auto loans. Just complete the short form below and the folks here at Personal Money Market will match your loan application with a suitable loan agent that fits you best.