A bad credit instant loan is a payday advance instantly extended to people with bad credit once that loan application has been approved.
What are the benefits of a bad credit instant loan?
- Up to $1,500 can be received, upon approval
- No collateral is needed to secure this loan
- Bad credit is OK and will not prevent you from getting this loan
- Military members can apply
- You can pay back the loan in installment payments
How safe is it to submit information to these companies?
It is very safe. Loan sites protect their customers’ information with “https” security. You can see this by checking the address bar on the web page of where you submit your personal information. Another way to ensure your safety is to look for the “closed lock” icon, which usually appears at the top of the page, right next to the address bar. Also, look for SSL Certificate logos from reputable companies like VeriSign.
Can I apply for this loan if I’m not working?
If you are unemployed and receiving benefits, like social security, you can still apply for a bad credit instant loan. The loan amount, however, will be based solely on how much income you receive each month. If you are neither working nor receiving benefits, chances are you will need to find someone who is currently employed that’s willing to take out the loan for you. Although no collateral is required, the loan company must still be able to ensure the money will be paid back.
What are the requirements?
- Must be at least 18 years or older
- Make $1,000 or more a month
- Must be employed for the past three months and still working
- Provide social security number
- A legal U.S. citizen
Where can I apply for this loan?
You can apply for a bad credit instant loan right here on this page. The application form should take no more than 5 minutes to complete.