Bad credit fast cash loan
What are the benefits of a bad credit loan?
- Up to $1,000 can be received, upon approval
- No collateral is needed to secure this loan
- Bad credit is OK and will not prevent you from getting this loan
- You can pay back the loan in installment payments
How safe is it to submit information to these companies?
It is very safe. Loan sites protect their customers’ information with “https” security. You can see this by checking the address bar on the web page of where you submit your personal information. Another way to ensure your safety is to look for the “closed lock” icon, which usually appears at the top of the page, right next to the address bar. Also, look for SSL Certificate logos from reputable companies like VeriSign.
Can I request this loan if I’m not working?
If you are unemployed and receiving benefits, like social security, you can still request a bad credit instant loan. The loan amount, however, will be based solely on how much income you receive each month. If you are neither working nor receiving benefits, chances are you will need to find someone who is currently employed that’s willing to take out the loan for you. Although no collateral is required, the loan company must still be able to ensure the money will be paid back.
What are the requirements?
- Must be at least 18 years or older
- Make $1,000 or more a month
- Must be employed for the past three months and still working
- Provide social security number
- A legal U.S. citizen
Where can I request this loan?
You can request a bad credit online loan right here on this page. The application form should take no more than 5 minutes to complete.